ticker

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Holly Jolly Holiday

My sweet nephew Eli and my brother Jay. Eli definately looks a lot like his Uncle Jay!!
The sweetest two boys ever in their new camo overalls!


The best dirty santa gift was a mallard skirt that was handcrafted by my mother several years ago (and a $25 Cabelas gift card). William was a great sport about the skirt! The most exciting part is that next year somebody else will get it!


My beautiful sisters!




Fun Family Times!




My family has combined our Christmas and Thanksgiving celebration the last several years. It made it easier than having to try to travel to include everybody for both holidays. We just pick one random day, and have a Thanksgiving meal and open presents. The past few years, we only gave gifts to the kids. This year, we gave gifts to the little kids (my two toddler nephews) and the rest of us played a game of Dirty Santa. It was Tracy's idea, and it was awesome! We had an absolute blast! My house is pretty small, but with the pretty weather, we were able to play outside, ride the four wheeler, make a small fire, and play with all the dogs. It was just a wonderful day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment