ticker

Sunday, March 14, 2010

"Precious"....the movie...not so precious at all


One of my instructors suggested that we see the movie "Precious" because it would make us better teachers. Her point was that we will come across students with situations such as the ones that Precious was in, when we teach.

This movie was a great but horrible movie. I am not a movie watcher! I like books. Movies do not captivate my attention, and I generally cannot sit through them. This movie captivated my attention like a book. I was so involved with it, that I only came back to reality when the credits rolled.... and I was literally nausous and gagged!

I wont ruin the movie for anybody, but it is definately not a feel good movie, but is probably worth seeing, if you can stomach it!

No comments:

Post a Comment