ticker

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Movie Reviews

When Erin was visiting last week, me and Jay took her to see "Inception" with good ole Leonardo! I won't spoil it for anyone, but I would definately reccomend it! I really really enjoyed it, and the soundtrack is amazing (for a music nerd such as my self). Jay, or course downloaded it when he got home and burned me a copy!


Me and Jay saw the afternoon showing of the new Will Farrell movie, "The Other Guys" about two misfit cops. It was hilarious! I laughed out loud a number of times throughout the movie! I absolutely love Will Farrell, and this movie did not disappoint. In my opinion, it was not as great as say "Anchorman" or even "Talladega Nights" but it was pretty hilarious! It has a good bit of vulgar humor, so I would not reccomend it for children, preteens, or anyone else opposed to that kind of humor. Otherwise, it is great for a laugh!
I am not the biggest Angelina fan...no, not because she is "hot" just because I don't love her acting style, but we may see the movie "Salt" in the near future. Has anybody seen it and have any reviews?




No comments:

Post a Comment