ticker

Friday, November 20, 2009

Holidays, Grey's Anatomy, and Sara Palin!

This week has been pretty busy. Roger has been out of town off and on working, and I have been finishing up the semester. Gun season opens this weekend, so he is pretty excited about that! My family is coming to our little bitty house for Thanksgiving and I am pretty excited and nervous at the same time! This is the first holiday season in a very very very long time that I am excited! I really am excited! I am usually a bit of a scrooge, but not this year! I actually put my christmas tree up and put lights outside the house way too early! Jay has been laughing at me because I have been so giddy! I just can't help it! Life is great! I have not been this happy in like twenty years! God is so good to me!

On a less gooey note, I thought Grey's last night was awful and boring! I hope that when they get back in January something fun happens! I miss Izzie! It was just not the same seeing them all around the decorated christmas table without her!! I would love to hear thoughts on this one!

Also, I am so sick of Sara Palin and her trashy family. I just feel like she had to opportunity to be a strong political women and brought a lot of negative attention to the McCain campaign! I was one of her supporters for a minute, but no more. That woman is an idiot! seriously.

Have a great weekend everybody! Count your blessings and be corny and love your family! They won't be here forever, and you will definately wish you had spent more time with them. (cliche I know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment