ticker

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Vote For Zeus!! ....and I have had the flu

Things have been pretty yuck at our house this week. Last Saturday, I got a little bit of a sore throat and cough. I pretty much blamed it on our roller coaster weather. I generally get a croupy cough when the weather does this hot and cold stuff. Monday morning, I woke up feeling absolutely horrible. My temperature was 101 so we headed to the dr. We had to stop on the side of the road, because I got so sick. Then, when we got there I couldn't sit up in the chair. My temperature was 102.2. I was miserable! They gave me a shot, and tested me and you guessed it! THE FLU! Dum da dum dum! Pig, cow, chicken, whatever, the flu flat out sucks! Turns out Roger had it too. His symptoms were just not as apparent yet. Jay went to the doctor yesterday, and he has it too, so he is in bed! This is the first time I have been up and around since Monday. I still feel rough, but am back in the land of the living! I am very thankful for tamiflu, tylenol, and phenergen!!

On another note, please vote for Zeus in this contest. I would donate the money to the Lowndes County Humane Society. They run a great shelter, and have horrible facilities!
http://mvp.bissell.com/mvp_PetDetail.aspx?id=8589951028

No comments:

Post a Comment