ticker

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Annie, Oprah, and Dancercize








Well it is 2010, and that means a new year and resolutions! I know that I am about 12 days late, but I did indeed make some resolutions. I won't post them all on here, but being American, of course one of them is to lose a few pounds....again. I find myself to be similar to Oprah in that my weight goes up and down constantly! It is exhausting, but I can't seem to get off the roller coaster. That would be one of my resolutions! It includes weight watchers, the gym, and dancercize class!! Hoo Hoo!! Yes...dancercize! First, I must say that I do indeed acknowledge that I am very uncoordinated, and very "white" in my dancing! But, that does not stop me from loving it, and it is actually pretty good excercise! Jennifer got me interested in it! It is a class at the new sportsplex building in Starkville. It only costs $2 a class, no membership fees, and it is offered M-Th! I am cranked up!!


Tonight, however, there is no dancing in my evening plans! Nope, even better! Me and Jennifer are going to see the broadway play "Annie" in Tupelo! I am so so excited! I bought the tickets a month ago, and have been counting down the days! THE SUN WILL COME OUT TOMMORROW.....BET CHA BOTTOM DOLLAR THAT TOMMMMMMORRRRROW, THERE'LL BE SUNSHINE!!!


We are back into the swing of things. Rog is doing the ING thing, and I am doing the college classes thing. I will need plenty of prayers and encouragement this semester, as it is going to be a tough one!


All my babies are doing great! The kittens are growing up! Zeus and Boss are both about half crazy and very spoiled 80 pound labradors! Guinea is getting to be a big girl! And Chonga.....well he is still a little broken hearted about Teetzi, and fills the void in his heart with food so he is HUGE!!


Happy Tuesday everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment